Welcome to A Lot of Love Pet Sitters
Pet Sitting Security and Reliability
As your professional pet sitters, we
value the safety of your pets and home. You can have faith and confidence
in that commitment. Listed below are some additional measures I utilize to
How about a kiss?
While they're gone, the sofa is mine!
Okay! Can we do dinner now?
- A complimentary consultation is conducted for all first time
pets. This visit is to familiarize pets with their sitter. The
complimentary consultation provides me an opportunity to get all the
necessary instructions we need to take care of your pets. It also
provides you an opportunity to inform me of any medication schedules or
health conditions your pets may have.
- We always require emergency contact information and a
veterinarian number while you are away. In the event you do not have a
vet, we can always refer you to one in your area should you like to have
- We are always looking out for the well being of your loved
ones. I maintain a check list to make sure fences are secure for
outdoor pets, litter boxes are always accessible, and all windows and doors
are locked and shut.
- Since we are the sole owners of A Lot of Love with no
employees, we can maintain and assure the highest degree of reliability and
security for your pets and home.
- My vehicle is not marked with signs or
insignia while on visits which helps prevent people from knowing that
your not home.
- My keys are coded and all files and keys are secured in my
home at the end of the business day.
- I am security conscious and am familiar with using alarm
systems that provide security to your home.
- I always provide follow-up calls to my customers before they
leave. I like to reconfirm the schedules and check to see if there are
any additional instructions for taking care of your loved ones.
- I am highly organized and keep good pet care instructions in
my files in addition to maintaining a daily schedule form.
"I love your pets like my own!"
Let A Lot of Pet Sitters take the, "Gosh, I wonder how my pets are
doing?" worry out of your traveling.
Pet Sitting Benefits
Security & Peace of Mind